Public Hearing on Budget Reductions – May 17, 7pm, Town Hall Auditorium
Wed May 17, 7:00 pm: The Board of Finance holds a public hearing on the proposed town and education budget reductions at Town Hall. Please attend to voice your support. Every voice counts! If you can’t make it, email your comments to BOF chair Jack Scherban at JScherban@clintonct.org NOW! He will read them into the minutes at the hearing.
How else can you help?
- Let us know you’d like to help Get Out The Vote (GOTV)! Ask Maria email@example.com to add your email to the list of those notified of GOTV happenings.
- Make and place a Vote YES for Education May 24 sign in your car window!
- Join our social media campaign. PTA plans to share critical facts daily on Facebook for you to share soon (don’t just like, SHARE to spread the message)
- Join our text campaign, urging voting age students to vote
- Wear your VOTE t-shirts. Don’t have one? Contact Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org Only $5
Budget Referendum VOTE Wed May 24th! Town Hall 6-8 pm. These votes are frequently decided by a handful of votes. YOUR VOTE MATTERS!! Remind your family, friends and neighbors to vote!!!! You do not have to be a registered voter, just need proof of residence. It’s quick and easy! Spread the word!